EPATT is a non-profit youth development organization for K-12th grade students. Our program creates effective partnerships with families, schools and volunteers to achieve academic and athletic success. Through one-on-one tutoring, tennis instruction, and parent education, we prepare students for a productive future.
Our seven game-changing components:
- One-on-one academic tutoring for all students.
- Academic skill development and literacy skill building programs.
- College counseling, SAT prep and a study skills curriculum for 9th-12th graders.
- Life skills instruction for grades 6th-8th through the National Junior Tennis & Learning network.
- Parent education, assistance and advocacy.
- Team-building enrichment activities to encourage student sense of team and ownership.
- Fitness for all students through tennis instruction and health/nutrition education.